17.3 - Saint Sister - Corpses

"I never thought that when you built our home, you’d make it out of blood and bones..."



We stand hand to/in hand like corpses
Our friends are corpses too
And the mand who do the photograph likes to look at you
......
Darlin i have tried to fix you
I can't count the time that i [would] have kissed you
......
I never thought that when you built our home, you’d make it out of blood and bones
......
Darlin one of us should go
My eyes were the first to disapear
Then went my nose then went my ears
No eyes and no nose
There's death that i chose

You're dead, i'm dead
You said that i Bled
You dried
......
It's contagious
My fear
and your pain
We look like corpses 
and our friends look the same
we all stood together for worse or for better
we all stood together for a photograph
......


Comentários

Enviar um comentário

Mensagens populares deste blogue

18.12 - To bet or not to bet

Frases...1

Another Year